Friday, November 13, 2009

Shelby's 7th Birthday Party

Shelby had a cooking party for her birthday. She loves to help me in the kitchen so I thought this would be a fun thing to do for her. I AM NOT taking credit for this idea though. I found it at Family Fun online. If you ever need a birthday cake/party idea, go and take a look at the neat ideas!

The girls got to make mini lasagnas and salad on a stick. I prepared the meat, noodles and vegetables the night before so they could make their own lasagnas and salads at party time. They also decorated place mats and had cake and ice cream.

Shelby's making her lasagna.

Finished product!

Salad on a Stick!

Bethany was checking out Sissy's stuff!

Shelby wanted a Red Velvet Cake (MY FAVORITE!!!).

Make a wish baby girl!

Shelby's Friends: Gabby, Annabelle, Miranda and Jorja.

1 comment:

Glo said...

That was a fun party too, if Miranda had only wanted to participate, I am sure it would have been even more fun!LOL