Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer.

I can't believe another school year is coming to a close and my baby girl will be going into the 2nd grade next year. Just can't believe it! Bethany will be turning 3 next month and she will be going to PK 3 in the fall. Where does the time go??? I'm so ready for summer! We're planning a road trip to see my family in West Texas, going to a family reunion on Adam's side, going to VBS and Shelby will be taking swimming lessons again and going to a Theatre Camp. Also, my sis-in-law is going to be having twins at the end of July so we will be traveling to see her and the baby boys. Summer used to go by so slowly when I was a kid. I wish this summer it would just crawl by but I know that in the blink of an eye it will be time to go school clothes shopping again. But maybe by the time school rolls around again I'll be ready for the cooler weather. It's already getting so hot here!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a fun summer though!!

Is this a reunion I should know about?? :)