Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's Been A Long Time

It's been forever since I've last posted! Things have been crazy busy around our house since I've gone back to work. It will be a year this March since I started back to work. Can you believe that?! Time sure does fly...



Not much out of the ordinary has happened since I last wrote. Bethany is half-way through her first year of preschool. She absolutely loves going to school everyday. She can't wait to get on her "morning clothes" right after she wakes up so she can go to school. Shelby's half-way through her 2nd grade year and is doing great. She received Good Citizen of the Week during the first month of school, was voted to be one of the representatives from her class for EACC, and just recently received a Citizenship award! So proud of my girlies.



I take back the part I said about nothing much out of the ordinary has happened...Back in October, Adam had his gallbladder removed and is doing so much better now. It was getting to where he was having more frequent attacks and we never knew what kind of foods would set it off. He was really nervous about the surgery but he was in and out in no time with a pretty speedy recovery. We're so thankful to have that over with!



I'll leave you with a few pictures and hopefully I will post a little more often...

Snow Day 2011

Yum! Decorating Christmas cookies at Aunt Amanda's was fun!

SqUiSh!!!



My lil angel Beth in pre-k choir at church.


Bethany's Christmas party at school

My little buggies at Halloween.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Welcome back!