Wednesday, November 14, 2007

2 Peas in a Pod Necklace


I've got a funny story to tell ya. Cindy, my mother-in-law, called today to see if Shelby had received the present she had ordered and mailed to her for her birthday. I said we had not gotten it yet but we did get the package for me that she had previously instructed me NOT to look in. She said it was not to be opened until Christmas. I wanted to peek but didn't! Anyway, in the course of our conversation, she told me she was going to hang up and check on the status of Shelby's package and then call me back. She checked and called back. She proceeded to tell me the customer service person she talked to said that the birthday package went out the same day as the pendant. I said, "The what?" (I thought I had understood her but wanted to see if she would say it again!) She said, "The pendant!" Then she realized she had given the surprise away and wanted me to go ahead and open the present. To my surprise it was this beautiful peas in a pod necklace! So even though you're so silly and gave the surprise away, thank you Cindy! I LOVE it!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love it too!! That is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

How pretty!! That is too funny about her accidentally telling you, when she was making such a big deal about you NOT opening it any sooner. I really like it. Cindy......GOOD JOB!! That is a good idea. "2 Peas in a Pod"
Can't wait to see you guys!!! Luv ya!!

Anonymous said...

Only Mom would be so silly. She is so blonde. It is absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I saw it today in real life and it was beautiful! So good to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed getting to see y'all, also. Hey, you need to post something new now. Luv ya!!