Saturday, January 19, 2008

Family Fun @ Chuck E. Cheese

 

 

 

 


Today we had a family fun day and went to Chuck E. Cheese. Shelby was looking forward to this all week! She got a little discouraged when she couldn't quite throw the ball hard enough or get the ball in the net but we all had a blast. There were so many people! I've only been to Chuck E. Cheese's twice in my life and both times it was so crowded. And the pizza...it wasn't that great. I do know that Little Rock is supposed to be getting an Incredible Pizza though. I think Incredible pizza will be a better place to go.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm really losing it! I commented about Shelby having a blast on the wrong post.LOL You know me! Gotta love me!

Jennifer Gallagher said...

Fun! I'm glad Shelby liked it. I guess when you draw in the masses with tons of games, you can serve pizza that tastes like cardboard and still have people come and eat it. Lol.