Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kindergarten, Here We Come!!!

It's a rainy, gray, and yucky day. Shelby, Bethany and I just got back from signing Shelby up for Kindergarten. Shelby checked out with a good bill of health and is super excited about her first year of school! Me? Well.....I made it through the registration process fine, but I know I'll be telling a different story on her first day of school. Where did the last five years go? How fast are the next 5 or 10 years going to pass? I've heard that when your kids get into school the years just fly by. I don't know if I'm ready for that, but I guess I'll have to be. Shelby's going to do great and I'm so excited to see what new things she'll be learning!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

eek!!! I would bawl like a baby! But, you are right, she will do great and love it I'm sure!! She is just so friendly and loveable!

Jennifer Gallagher said...

Gosh, I can't believe she's already entering kindergarten! How am I going to be when I finally have kids if I can't even stand it when baby Shelby starts school?! I don't know how you do it. Where did the last 5 years go indeed.

Glo said...

That's amazing that she is old enough to go to kindergarten! I know I will be there soon, so I can imagine what this feels like. She will do great though! :)

Anonymous said...

Kindergarten??!! No way!! I'm sure she will love it, Jen. Not too sure about you, though. :( She'll make so many new friends. It is sad, though.