Monday, June 23, 2008

Just Daydreaming

Happy Summer
Awesome Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com



I want a vacation. A sunny beach with soft, white sand and crystal blue, splashing waves would be nice. I want to watch my kids play in the sand and use their imagination to their heart's content. I want to spend time with my husband...just talk and laugh and reflect. I want to spend relaxing, quality time with my family...just forget the daily chores and let loose and relax. I want to read a good book, watch an old movie, sleep in. Maybe some day. Hopefully...

3 comments:

buscher3 said...

Yeah...hear ya girl! I'm right there on that little island with you.

Stephanie said...

sounds good to me!

Glo said...

Well, if I say me too....then the island would get a little too crowded.LOL It would be nice to just get away and relax. Sleeping in would be awesome too! I want to relax in a hot tub for awhile......awwwwww!!!! Oops, better get back to work now! :)