Friday, April 24, 2009

Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That

  • Not much has been going on lately so there hasn't been many interesting things to post about.
  • I've been babysitting a friend's little girl most of this week which meant a play mate for Bethany. She loved it!
  • My allergies are going CrAzY!
  • I have not started sewing my curtains for the back door but hope to next week.
  • We're going to Relay for Life tonight at which Adam will be the MC. My mom's going too for the first time.
  • Adam and I have been debating on taking a cruise for our 10th anniversary or going back to Mexico. On the one hand Mexico has some weird things going on right now...on the other, we always said we'd go back there on our 10th anniversary. I REALLY want to go back!!
  • Shelby's almost done with school. Her last day will be June 3rd. I've got to plan some fun stuff to keep her busy...
  • Still going to the gym and I've made some progress! Yay!
  • That's about all I can think of right now. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

buscher3 said...

Ooohh..you guys are so lucky! I bet wherever you go you'll have a blast!

Sorry to hear you're suffering with allergies. This is the worst time of the year sometimes, isn't it??

Kendra said...

Go on a cruise to Mexico! Wayne and I did last year for a vacation. Good cruise line, good ports to visit. Just don't go in summer. We went in February, and it was 95 degrees on shore!!!

Glo said...

Miranda and I will probably see you guys at Relay For Life! We will be there after I get off work and pick her up from daycare and stay until at least 8:30 because I am signed up to walk from 7 to 8:30.

Sorry about your allergies. I am sure that is tough on you. I hope you get better!

I am jealous that you are thinking of going on a cruise. Scottie doesn't even want to go on a cruise. I told myself that when Miranda is about 6 or 7, her and I are going on a Disney Cruise. My Aunt in CA said that they would go too if we did. I think that would be fun. I just hope we can when that time comes. I hope you both have fun if you do go!

See ya tonight! :)

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

Ok...Disney Cruise Glo....out of the question for their 10th anniversary :)

We're thinking about Mexico this summer. Look at Excellence Riviera Cancun...it looks really nice and we're looking at less than $2000 out of LR.

Amber said...

Mexico. Mexico. Mexico.