Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Bethany!!


My sweet baby girl turns 2 today at around 9 am. I cannot believe how fast the time has flown. It makes me sad sometimes because it seems as though she did not stay a little bitty baby for very long at all. Now she's Miss Independent and wants to be just like big sissy.
Here are some fun facts about Bethany now that she's a big girl:
Bethany loves Elmo. The last professional pics we had made she had to hug a big Elmo doll in between pictures which made her all giggly and smiley. Those pics turned out so cute!
She loves to sing Twinkle Twinkle and the ABC Song.
When she's ready to go to sleep she wants her "big bed."
Anything someone else has is usually hers.
She loves to cook in her little kitchen and serve us coffee.
Bethany and big sissy love to run around the entire house screaming at the top of their lungs. What am I going to do when they grow up? It will be too quiet around here, that's for sure!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE SWEET PEA!

3 comments:

Glo said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Bethers!!! We love you so much and hope that you had a good day today. I tried calling you a couple of times today, but one of those times you were with your Grammy and another time, nobody was home. I love you and will see you next week!

Jen, I know how time flies when you have kids. It has gone so quickly with Miranda. I can't believe she will be starting Pre-K this August! I just don't know how to handle the changes that we go through as mothers. It is bitter sweet! Anyway, I hope you had a good day with Bethers and Shelby! See ya Friday!

Amber said...

Aw, Happy Birthday, Bethany!!!

Gosh, time flies. It seems like just yesterday that you were pregnant with her. Golly.

buscher3 said...

So sweet...it's fun watching them grow up, isn't it? (most days anyway) :-)