Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wonderful Wedding

Shelby and Katie in their precious flower girl dresses made by Aunt Vinita (Jen's mom).



Beth, Shel and Kate


Poor sick Adam and I


Katie, Amanda, Cory and Charley


Shelby and PaPa dancing at the reception


The beautiful cake! It was so YUMMY too!!



We went to Jen's wedding last weekend. It was so beautiful. The weekend was SUPER busy though. First, we arrived l-a-t-e (try 30 minutes late!) to the rehearsal on Friday evening (EEEEK! So sorry Jen!) We went to the rehearsal dinner and then to bachelorette/bachelor parties. The kids stayed with MiMi and PaPa. Saturday we hurried to do some shopping for last minute items and I DO NOT like to hurry when I shop! Jen, Amanda and I went to get our nails done that afternoon. Wonderful! Adam felt like he was coming down with something that afternoon also. He went to our hotel room that evening and slept. He woke up Sunday feeling worse so he slept practically ALL day! He had fever/chills/sore throat/headache, etc..... Turns out he had Strep Throat! He did manage to make it to the wedding to do the music after several doses of Dayquil. The wedding was GORGEOUS! I had the honor of being one of Jen's bridesmaid's. Shelby and Katie were adorable flower girls and they also had the honor of releasing two white doves at the end of the reception. You can go to Amanda's blog if you'd like to see the girls releasing the doves. Charley was the little ring bearer but he just couldn't stand being in that wagon any longer! He looked so cute in his little suit! The reception was wonderful and the food was great. Now Mike and Jen are on a cruise to the Bahamas and then off to Vegas. I hope they have a wonderful Honeymoon and beginning to their new lives together. They are such a sweet couple!

2 comments:

Glo said...

Wow Jen! I love all the dresses! Everyone looks so beautiful! I cannot believe how big Charley has gotten! I haven't seen him since he was a baby! I am sorry that Adam was sick, but I am glad that you all had a good time!

Jennifer Gallagher said...

We had a beautiful wedding because of you guys! Thank you for all that you did.

Our honeymoon was ah-mazing! I can't wait to share on my blog...whenever I get all of the pictures together.