Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009



I hope everyone had an awesome Mother's Day! Saturday I was treated to dinner at Outback. I love that place! Adam and the girls also gave me a gift certificate for a mani/pedi which I had been hinting for (a little too loudly!) I'm going to use it before Jen's wedding which is in a couple of weeks. I've been really taking care of my nails so I wouldn't break one of them. But, guess what? I broke one of them on Saturday! Ugh! Hopefully if it doesn't grow out in time I can get a tip put on.
Thank you for a great day, family. I love you!!

3 comments:

Glo said...

Congrats on a special Mother's Day Jen! I would love your family too if they treated me to something like that! I love your nails and hope that you don't break anymore of them. I feel your pain though....like I told you Saturday, it happened to me too, but the night before my brother's wedding. Just my luck! I kept it pretty hidden though....nobody noticed it. :)

Amber said...

LOVE HAVING MY NAILS DONE!!! What a great gift!!!

Jennifer Gallagher said...

Lucky! My nails could grow out but I would probably hurt a few people at work. No bueno.

The girls coming in from Seattle wanted to go on Saturday, I think, to get a pedi. Can't remember which day now. If not, you can still come grab a starbucks and read magazines with us! :)