Friday, May 8, 2009

Randomly Random Randomness

We've had a lot of rain lately and I do mean A LOT! Yesterday was the first mostly sunny day we've had in I don't know how long. It did much to lift the spirits after so many gray and W-E-T days! Here's a video I took of the river going through town. Can you hear the water rushing?


Our church's Children's Choir performed We Can Praise on Wednesday night. They did such a good job. My heart just swells with pride over my Shelby!

Have you seen the new show on LMN called Cook Yourself Thin? If you haven't, you should! It's about these 3 women who show you how to cook the things you love (hamburgers, spaghetti, Caesar Salad, etc.) with fewer calories so you can drop a dress size in 6 weeks! I really want their cookbook! Although, you can find some of the recipes on the LMN website. Check it out here.

1 comment:

Glo said...

I will be sure and see the videos when I am home this weekend. I bet Shelby did an awesome job! I am proud of her too! I miss you guys so much Jen! I hope that we can do something soon! Have a good weekend! Love ya bunches!