Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What's been going on lately...

**Shelby's well into her first week of school. She's loving it but is still trying to get back into the school routine again.

**We're still working on our bathroom. The walls are up. Texture and paint is on. Shower walls and pan are assembled. Light is up (and working!) Vent/Fan is up (and working!) We still need the frame for the shower and shower door finished, flooring and baseboards. I also need to paint our cabinets. We are soooo excited! Can't wait to have a SHOWER again. We've been working on our bathroom since last October and are so ready to have it finished and behind us! I'll post pics of the finished product when we get it all done. Hopefully it won't be too much longer!

**We're working on potty training Beth. I've got to get the timing thing right though. She knows what to do. She's done it before but I usually don't catch her in time and she has an accident. I've started setting a timer for every fifteen minutes so we can go to the potty every time the timer goes off and we'll see how that works. She also has sticker chart that she can put stickers on every time she goes potty. I did the same thing with Shelby so I hope it works with Beth too.

**Oh, if you've read Adam's blog, you'll notice we had some drama the other night around here. Not the kind of drama I was hoping for either!

That's all for now. I'll try to post more often. I don't know what's been wrong with me. Guess I haven't been in a blogging mood here lately! Hope everyone has a great day today!

3 comments:

Amber said...

So glad that Shelby is off to a great start with school!!!!

Good luck with the potty training thing.....

And CANNOT WAIT to see pictures of the new bathroom!!!

Jennifer Gallagher said...

A timer every fifteen minutes...that's a dedicated mom right there! Bethany is so smart it'll happen in no time. Good work! I watched a Dr. Phil that said show them a doll that peepees in the potty. Haha. Whatever works!

buscher3 said...

YAY! So glad the bathroom's almost done!