Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Let Me Introduce Myself...

Hi! My name is Quincy. I'm pleased to announce I have a new family! I'm so glad because I kind of had a "ruff" life at my old home. But now I'm getting all kinds of love from my new family. Let me see if I can remember their names...there's Shelby-she loves me and gives me all kinds of hugs and sugars. Then there's her little sister Bethany. She's sweet to me too but sometimes I just don't know what she is saying! Jennifer's the mom and Adam's the dad. I like them too. I'm glad they chose me to live with them. I am also glad I have a new friend to play chase with and take naps with. Her name is Lily and she looks a lot like me!

5 comments:

The Bowden's said...

Aw, so cute! :)

Alison said...

He looks sweet! :)

Kendra said...

Did you get a new doggie? He looks so cuddly!

Amber said...

Aw. New doggie!!! He's a cutie.

Glo said...

He's so cute and so smart to know all of your names!LOL