Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas '09

Since this is the last day of 2009 I guess I had better post about our Christmas! We had Christmas at our house this year. I must say we had quite the group! Adam's mom, dad, sister and her husband and 2 kids came which made 10 people in our tiny house with 12 on Christmas day when my mom and dad joined us for Christmas lunch! I have to admit that I was a little stressed about hosting. I am sooo not the hostess type. I say this because I stress way too much about making everything just right when it really doesn't have to be. Guess that's the perfectionist in me... It was fun getting to be with the family. Although we never saw Katie and Shelby. They were inseparable doing what little girls do. They painted their nails, played with their DSI's and did a lot of giggling. I'm glad they are so close. The little ones, Charley and Bethany, had some sharing issues and we heard a lot of "Mine, mine!" But what can you expect? They're two. They still love each other though. We ate and ate and ate some more and just caught up with each other. It was nice just being together.






Uncle Cory and the babies.

MiMi, PaPa, Charley and Amanda.

Katie's really into making things.

BARBIES!!!

Charley playing with his Thomas trains. Aren't his pj's adorable?!

Hmmm, what's Adam got?

Bethany had to try on her Yo Gabba Gabba glasses and hat from Aunt Amanda & Uncle Cory and Katie and Charley.

"When's lunch? We're starving!"

Don't you love Amanda's hair accessory?!

MiMi (Cindy~Adam's mom) and Pap (Malcolm~my dad)

Bethany LOVES dolls and accessories.
Katie and Shel

I couldn't resist taking this picture. The kids were watching a movie with 3D glasses! Charley didn't last as long as the big girls though!

Daddies get to put together Barbie houses!

Blankie time! Beth and Charley love their blankies! So cute!

4 comments:

Alison said...

You did great!

Jennifer Gallagher said...

Wow, Jen, it looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. How perfect! Great memories for the little ones.

Glo said...

Very cute pics Jen! Looks like ya'll had a wonderful Christmas with your family!

Amber said...

I'm not a hostess either. AT.ALL. And it stresses me out whenever I have big family stuff at my house. But in the end, it all turns out amazingly well, and everything goes off without a hitch.

Looks like a great Christmas!!!