Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sprucing Up

Moving, rearranging, cramming and stuffing. That's what we've been up to before and after Thanksgiving to get ready for the new flooring in our house to be installed! We had our wood floors in the living room and hall redone about 3 years ago. A week ago we replaced the OLD linoleum in the kitchen/bathrooms with laminate and the 30+ year old carpet in the bedrooms with fresh, new carpet! It feels so much cleaner and brighter...Just in time for the holidays!



And, if you remember, we've been working on our master bathroom...

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks great! But it feels like a new house almost!

Glo said...

I know I got the privilege to see this fine work done to your house, but I have to say it looks fabulous in the pics too! Love ya Jen and Merry Christmas! I cannot wait until things calm down and we can have some time together! I miss that so much!