Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gingerbread House

The other day Shelby and I attempted to make our very first gingerbread house. It was not as easy as it looked. Shelby says it looks like a sad gingerbread house. Adam said it looked like he did the laundry in there and the suds overflowed out the windows! Shelby's favorite part was snacking on the candy as she decorated. Maybe next year our little house won't look so sad. Maybe next year I'll use an actual icing bag instead of just snipping the corner off of the icing that came with the kit.


2 comments:

Aunt Vinita said...

I think it looks beautiful!!! :) Tell Shelby she did a great job!

Glo said...

It sure looks better than MINE would have.......cause I don't think I would have even attempted it!LOL Great job Shelby and Jen! I am laughing at what Adam said it looked like!LOL He is too funny! Love ya Jen!