Thursday, January 7, 2010

Three Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty

Today is the 3,650th day that I've been married to my wonderful husband.




In 1994 Adam and I met in high school when I was 16 and he was 15. I had to drive us on our first date! We finished high school and went on to college together. Right after I graduated from college in 1999, we got married the following January. Adam graduated the following May. In 2001, Adam took care of me when my retina detached. About a year later Shelby was born. In 2005 we bought our first home. Bethany was added to our family 2 years later. Now here we are--2010!! I love Adam as much and more now than the day I married him. I'm so glad we have been through so many things together...good and bad, exciting and scary. I'm so glad I know him so well and he knows me. I'm looking forward to many, many more happy years to come with my girls and the man I love.


I Will Be Here by Steven Curtis Chapman was one of the songs in our wedding and sums up what marraige is to me. I'm so thankful that I'm blessed with Adam who will always be here for me.



I love you, Adam! Happy 10th Anniversary!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

Congrats Guys! Enjoyed visiting with you today!

Glo said...

Oh my gosh! I am this close to crying my eyes out right now. I know I will right after I hear that song you posted on there, but I wanted to make a comment while my eyes were dry!LOL I am so blessed to know such a perfect, loving family! You ARE my best friend Jen and I love you and your family so much! I just hate that we don't get to spend as much time as we use to. I so wish to get that going again when we ever find some time to do it. I want to invite ya'll over and spend some quality time. I am happy for you and Adam and hope that your 10th anniversary was awesome! You DID win the Subway dinners for two on KIX......that was a start!!!!!LOL Love ya girl! :)