Thursday, March 13, 2008

Growin' Like a Weed

Bethany had her 9 month Well Baby Exam today and she is: 19 lbs. 1 oz., 17 in. around her head, and 29 in. long!!! She is in the 50th percentile for weight, 25th for the head and 75th-90th percentile for height!!! Where did she get that from? Adam and I are both short! Is she going to be taller than all 3 of us? Wow! She checked out as a healthy baby. Yay!!!
After Beth's appointment we decided to check out the grand opening of Stage (kind of like Bealls for all of you in West Texas). We live in a very small town so the opening of anything, expecially shopping, makes for a big turn-out! I was pushing Bethany in the shopping cart and Shelby was singing the B-I-B-L-E song loudly! Normally I don't like attention drawn to myself but I made an exception because what better song for people to hear?!


Also, Shelby got her first letter and Best Friend necklace today. It was from her sweet friend, Lasey! "Thank you, Lasey!" Shelby LOVES it! Shelby misses you too, Lasey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is a big girl! I am glad she came out with a healthy report Jen! She definitely felt like she was 19lbs. and 1oz. last night when I was holding her.LOL She is just adorable!!!

Stephanie said...

Ellie just now weighs that!! hehehe ( I have little babies I think)

Those flowers are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I can't belive how big she is now!! Feels like yesterday when we found out you were pregnant. :)

And I thought I was bad for not posting!! You need a more recent post Missy!! March is almost over!!