Thursday, March 6, 2008

Update

I know, I KNOW...I haven't posted in forever! Sorry! I've been out of pocket lately what with our wood floors in our house being redone and having to stay elswhere and then having to move everything back in it's place and clean up the aftermath. Dust, dust, dust EVERYWHERE!!! But, my floors look GREAT!!! Well, we only did the living room and hall. We are going to recarpet the bedrooms at a later date.
Little Miss Bethany has her first tooth!!! We noticed the little toothie starting to make it's appearance on Monday. She's also standing whenever she can get a chance. She holds on for a little and then lets go for a few seconds at a time. She's a mess! She's into EVERYTHING! Little stinker!
Bethany's picture was also on the news on Monday (I think it was Monday). I sent in the top picture on my last post because the weather guy wanted people to send in pics of daffodils. I just couldn't resist sending it in! The news casters ooohed and awwwed. I was so proud!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ooohhh...I love wood floors. I bet it looks great!

And who wouldn't oh and ahh? That picture is adorable!!

Jennifer Gallagher said...

Bethany is a movie star! I knew it. What color hardwood did you go with? I've always wanted hardwood floors...so beautiful.

Jennifer said...

Jen,
The floors were wood underneath the icky carpet. The floor guy just sanded them and put a clear coat on them.

Anonymous said...

It's about time!! I didn't know if you disappeared off the Earth. I was about to call you today to make sure you were still alive!! ;)

I bet the floors look so good. I love hardwood floors.

Bethany is a movie star?! That is great!! And you are suprised they oohed and ahh? She looks adorable in that picture. And she got her first tooth? How is she doing with that? I wanna see a picture of her with her tooth.
Well, I'm glad you're still alive and kickin'. When are y'all coming to Texas? Luv ya, Jen!!

Amanda said...

Now when you sweep your floor you will see what your carpet used to have on it. It seems as though I cannot sweep my hardwood floors enough! Beth is a cutie! I cannot wait to see y'll next week! Yippee, we are coming in ONE week!!!! Can you see me doing my happy dance right now?

Glo said...

Of course she is adorable! She's a Davis! :) I do love your hardwood floors. I'm jealous!LOL