Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Memories

I just finished taking down the magnetic letters from the fridge because Bethany puts them in her mouth and I'm afraid she'll choke, and I was reminded of a funny but cute thing Shelby used to do when she was little. Shelby was about 18 months or so and periodically she would get the letter "T" from the fridge and hold the letter like a razor and "shave" her legs. I got a good laugh every time she did this!
Oops! Gotta go! Bethany's splashing in Lily's water bowl...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am just laughing inside...

Jennifer Gallagher said...

That is so funny! I remember when Shelby stayed a few hours with me in Dallas and she looooved the fridge magnets. She also loved to chase Deedee under the bed. That is, until she tried to crawl under there and couldn't back out because she kept bumping her head when she tried to look up. Then she would just call her when Deedee ran under the bed. "Theethee! Come out Theethee," she would beg her and ask why she was hiding.