Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New 'Do

I got my hair chopped off today. I LOVE it! It feels soooo much better. I was frustrated with my hair because I had gotten a perm about a month ago and already every little wave has disappeared.
Here are the results:




The lady that cut my hair used a REALLY GOOD flat iron. It's called a GHD. It took her no time to get my hair super straight and shiny. The flat iron I use now does a pretty crummy job. I'm trying to get one on EBay, hopefully for a lot less!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like it!! Very chic and cute :)

Unknown said...

Looks great!
Monica

buscher3 said...

Very cute!

Amber said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Who did it? She did a great job! My beautician just moved, so I'm shopping for a new one....will you leave her name on FaceBook for me? She did a really good job on your hair...so cute.

Shanna Lyn said...

Your hair is beautiful!!! and I can't believe Shelby is in kindergarten - your were just pregnant with her yesterday!!!

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

I love your new do!!!