Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bethany's "Night-Night" (Blankie)


I'm afraid Bethany has become attached to her soft, pink strawberry blanket lovingly referred to as her "night-night." Bethany drags it around everywhere! If she doesn't remember to grab it before I pick her up out of her crib, she frantically grabs for it right as I'm picking her up! Adam was playing a game with her earlier today. He grabbed her blanket and said, "MY night-night!" Bethany's response was, "MINE!" Oh dear. I can see it now...in a few years that blanket will be tattered, torn, dingy and just plain unrecognizable! Shelby had her pacie for the first year and Beth has her night-night. We forgot her blankie at MiMi and PaPa's house a couple of weeks ago when we were visiting and PaPa had to ship it back to our house. Boy was she glad to see it! She carried it around all day long!

On a side note, whenever Bethany sees shoes or socks lying around the house she emphatically repeats, "Shoooo-weeee!" Too cute!

5 comments:

Shanna Lyn said...

I like your new blog design!!!! How sweet that Bethany has a blankie!!! Cambry is 8 and she still has a stffed animal - "Monkey" that she HAS to have to sleep with!!! I think it's sweet!!!

Jennifer Gallagher said...

How cute! I thought she had two blankies? I miss your girls! :(

Jennifer said...

She does have 2 blankies but she prefers this one over the other!

Amber said...

So sweet....we never had a blankie, but Tate was attached to a blankie and a yellow duckey stuffed animal for the longest time. He doesn't carry around the duck anymore, but he still has to have it on his bed.

Glo said...

That is too cute Jen! I don't guess Miranda had anything that she HAD to have except her pacifier. She got over that though when she got off her bottle. I think it's cute that Bethers loves her "Night-Night".LOL