Thursday, October 2, 2008

School Picture Day

Shelby's having her first Kindergarten picture made today. I'm so excited! I curled her hair this morning and put a brand new bow I just made in her hair. She was scared for me to curl her hair at first. She was afraid I might burn her. (Usually I use those little yellow spongy rollers in her hair the night before...but they are so uncomfortable so I thought I'd just curl it with a curling iron.) She looked at her hair after I sprayed it and said she wanted me to curl her hair every day!
I love having my kids pictures made, and taking them myself for that matter. I've been really bad about organizing them so far though. I've scrap booked some of Shelby's. I have not scrap booked ANY of Bethany. I've put some in albums and some are just in a box and the rest are still on my computer! UGHHHH! I hate that I haven't been a good mommy like some of my friends and scrap booked from pregnancy on. I just never feel like I have the time. There's ALWAYS something else to be done! Hopefully SOON I can at least organize them and put them in albums so I can take them out and look at them in order. Then eventually I can try scrap booking them. I'm just not as creative as some other people I know...

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ms. Bow Queen? Not creative? Surely you are jesting!! You are SO SO SO creative jen. Don't compare yourself to others or try to live up to their standards. You are perfectly great just the way you are!!

buscher3 said...

I've turned to digital b/c of the problem you're describing. It's so much easier and faster...and you can leave a project by just clicking save and close instead of picking up all your materials so they won't be destroyed by little ones.

Hopefully though you'll find some time to get some done though...I totally understand.

Amber said...

Girl, I'm two years behind on all my boys' albums. I have so much to scrapbook it isn't even funny! I've thought about digital scrapbooking (like Allison said) but just can't make myself make the crossover...I have heard that it is much easier to stay on top of your pictures that way though. We need to schedule some crop nights so that all us "behind" people can either get caught up or make ourselves feel better by seeing how far behind other people are!!! :)

Glo said...

Behind my foot! I don't even scrapbook period!LOL Talk about a bad mom. I don't have the time nor the patience to scrapbook. Not to mention the lack of creativeness that I don't have!LOL

Jennifer Gallagher said...

I copied you! I clicked on where you got your background and found a similar one. Your's is too cute and I wanted a cute one too! Sorry to ruin your originality. Lol.