Sunday, December 9, 2007

God is SO GOOD!

Wow! I just have to say that God is AMAZING!!! I have been praying that God would open my eyes and open my heart to what He has in store for me. He did today and I must say it is the BEST feeling ever! When this happens, it reminds me of how much God loves and cares for me. It makes me want to experience this joy over and over again. I have been struggling with the issue of forgiveness. I know it is the right thing to do but not always the easiest, especially when you feel justified in your anger. Anger and an unwillingness to not forgive not only leads to resentment, it also will harden your heart and leave you unreceptive to God's will. Proverbs 4:23 says, "Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life." Satan throws out anger and resentment and it's easy to take the bait, but Jesus constantly forgives us when we ask Him. There is nothing that has or could ever happen to me that Jesus has not experienced and forgiven me for. Therefore, who am I not to share God's loving spirit and forgive others?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

eek!! I didn't want to hear that. I needed to, but it is much easier to hold on to the justifiable hurt than it is to let it go without any restitution...
Thank you. And pray for me will ya? This is a tough one for me.

Anonymous said...

So true!! He is amazing. He would be even MORE amazing IF He would just miraculously make us pregnant!! I know....I know.....maybe it's not meant to be right now or just give it time or we're just trying too hard. Blah, blah, blah!!
Anyway, He is amazing and He shows us just how amazing He is everyday.