Monday, December 10, 2007

UGHHHHH!!!

I woke up with a horrible headache this morning. I attribute it to yet another night of interrupted sleep! I love my Beth but she has GOT to learn to sleep through the night! I know each child is different and I don't want to start comparing my children, but Shelby was sleeping through the night at 3 months! Well, I guess Beth will start in her own time.
I had planned that I was going to make Chicken Enchiladas for lunch today. I just felt so terrible. I called Adam and asked him to pick up something for us for lunch. He gladly did so and he also took off a half a day just to take care of the girls so I could get some rest! Isn't he a sweetie?!
I'm feeling better now. Adam is making homemade Chicken Noodle Soup for supper per Shelby's request. She thought her mama needed some homemade soup. My family is so sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh....you poor thing!! I absolutely HATE headaches!! I get sinus headaches all the time.
You have such a sweet family!! Way to go Adam!!

Stephanie said...

nice!

3 months? Ellie still nurses at least 4 times a night! Someday...