Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas 2007-Bethany's First Christmas

 

 

 

 

We had a very nice Christmas at my Mom and Dad's. I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas as well. Shelby set out Reindeer food, made Chocolate Chip cookies for Santa and even wrote him a note. To her surprise, Santa wrote back! Bethany didn't know what all the fuss was about so she was just enjoyed watching Shelby and looking cute! I'm very excited to say that Adam got me a new camera!!! It's so much better than the one I had so now I can post better pics! My Mom and I fixed a huge meal complete with all the trimmings. We all enjoyed just being together and watching the girls in their excitement.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Glo said...

What a nice Christmas time you and your family had! Ours was good too! I need to get busy with my blog and update it a little...LOL

Anonymous said...

It sounds like y'all had a great Christmas!! We miss you guys!!
I also got a new camera. I just haven't posted any pictures from my new one yet.