Friday, December 14, 2007

Sniff, sniff...

Ohhhhh, I think I'm getting a cold. My head feels all stopped up. My nose is runny but stuffy (I've always wondered how that could happen all at once!) I'm tired. I think it's the weather. One minute it's in the 70's, the next it's 40 degrees.
We've still got a few more gifts to get. I think we'll do that tomorrow. I love shopping and I must say I'm pretty good at finding good deals.
Sunday morning Shelby's Sunday School class will be doing a Christmas musical. I just know I'm going to cry. Shelby's going to play Mary and will be singing Away in a Manger with Joseph. My girls just make me beam with pride. I think I'll just pack some Kleenex along with my camera...

2 comments:

Alison said...

Feeling any better yet? If not, I hope you start feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you start feeling better, Jen!! This weather is crazy. It's the MAIN reason everyone is getting sick. :(