Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bethany Tidbits

Bethany's 1st Pigtails!!
18 months
  • Bethany has declared her favorite food as I CEAM (ice cream). Every time I ask her if she is hungry she insists on I CEAM.
  • She is learning how to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in her own little way.
  • The other day she brought me the TV remote and said giggles (Wiggles).
  • When she hears music she stops and twirls.
  • She still adores her gankie (blankie) and has to have it every time she gets sleepy. She has just recently been asking for a baby when she takes her naps.
  • She loves saying her name, "Dethany."
  • If you're not careful when you open the refrigerator, you'll get plowed down in an attempt to get to the GAPES (grapes).
  • Her answer to everything, regardless the question, is either K or NO.
  • When asked what Santa Claus says she heartily replies, "Ho, Ho, Ho!"

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Can't believe what a 'big girl' she is! Wasn't she born yesterday? So precious!

buscher3 said...

She's getting so big! I love the picture!

Amanda said...

Oh my sweet Bethany! I cannot wait to see you all. I am counting down the days. Give her bunches of kisses from Aunt Amanda.

Amber said...

Gosh...so big so soon.

LOVE THOSE PIGTAILS!!

Glo said...

I am loving me some Bethers right now!!!LOL Too cute! I love those pigtails and her words that she is learning. I can't wait to hear them for myself. I miss visiting with you guys!

Emma said...

That is so precious! She is the cutest thing.