Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Leaves, Leaves, Leaves




Last weekend we decided to tackle the multitude of leaves that our trees so generously dumped in our yard. Usually it takes us 3-4 weekends of back-breaking raking and bagging. This year?
It took us about 4 hours altogether between Bethany's Saturday and Sunday afternoon naps. Adam got a bagging system for his lawnmower last summer which made it tremendously easier to get the job done. Our poor garbage collectors had over fifty big bags full of leaves waiting on them this morning!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I think we are in that boat of people that NEVER rake their yards. We have tons of leaves...just no raking! My boys love to play in them though.

Glo said...

That is awesome Jen! I'm jealous...I know I would like one of those contraptions and I bet Scottie would too! Congratulations! :o)

Monica Squiers said...

That is a lot of leaves!