Thursday, January 22, 2009

Aches, Pains and Complaints

I didn't know that when I turned thirty that would be the magical time for aches and pains to appear. I don't mean to complain...well, yes I do...but it seems like I've either got knots in my shoulders or back or a stiff neck or just plain tired! Luckily Adam has the magic touch and can work out my knots. He gets tired of me saying, " Adam, can you rub my shoulders?"
I am going to start working out though. I'm excited about taking the Total Body Fitness class at the gym. I soooo hope I can lose some weight. Maybe I'll feel better. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hooray for you and the working out! You can do it!! :)

Glo said...

You go girl! You are better than me! I tried and just couldn't get into it! You know, because you heard me gripe about it all the time!LOL