Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Years in Texas

For New Years my Mom and I and the girls visited my Grandad, aunt/uncle and cousins in Hereford. It was a looooong trip...we split the trip into two days so we could make pit stops along the way. It took us the better part of two days to get there! We enjoyed seeing the family. Here's a few pictures from the trip:


Courtney and her shadow.

Shelby and Brynna getting ready to ride horses! Shelby was THRILLED!

Uncle Wes and Aunt Janna helped Bethany ride for the first time!

Shelby and Reagan

My Grandad, Uncle Wes, Aunt Janna, Courtney, Bethany, me, Brynna, Reagan, and Shelby

Grandad, Reagan, Wes, Courtney, Brynna, Mom, Shelby, Bethany and me.

My Grandad and the girls.


Bethany was getting sleepy. Can you tell?




One of the many pit stops we took along the way. The girls ran and ran and ran!

1 comment:

Glo said...

Those are good pics Jen! I COULD tell Bethers was getting sleepy....she had hew two fingers in her mouth backwards.LOL I just have to say that Shelby smiles EVERYWHERE she goes. She is such a happy girl! It just seems like she can adjust anywhere she is. That's great too!