Friday, January 9, 2009

My Koalaty Kid


Shelby's school has incentives for the students to be on their best behavior that are called koalaty points (koala bear/quality). For every 100 points a child receives, he/she gets prizes. If a child does a good deed or is on their best behavior they can earn koalaty sticks. These sticks along with points earned from reading books each week are combined together to obtain the amount of points each child has. Shelby has reached the 500 point mark so she earned herself a t-shirt! Just 500 more points to go and she can get the top prize which is a trophy. I'm very proud of her hard work and good manners at school!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Awesome! Way to go Shelby!

Amber said...

Atta girl!

Alison said...

Yay for Shelby! I bet she'll reach the 1000 mark...she's only half way through the year.

Glo said...

Cool Beans Shelby!!! I am so proud of you! I knew you could do it and those other 500 points will go by so fast and you will get that trophy! Congrats Jen for having a good girl!!! :)

Monica Squiers said...

That is so great, way to go!! I tagged you on my blog.