Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Baby Signing Time

I'm sure most of you have heard of baby signing and even practiced it. I have heard of it but have never given it much thought until I ran across this channel (Dish Network channel 9408) that has a program called Baby Signing Time. It was SO interesting! I've got it set to my DVR to record all the shows. I think when Beth gets a little older we will do this. I did not do this with Shelby but she was watching the program this morning with me and she was doing the signs too. It's a cute little show if you are interested. I'll let you know our progress when Beth and I begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have heard of this. One of my kids in my daycare (ages ago) used to sign for certain stuff. It was really neat!! I used to think he was so smart, because of it.