Sunday, October 7, 2007

Weekend Fun




























Saturday morning Adam decided to make wraps for us all so we could have a picnic after Shelby's soccer game. So, after we withstood the un-fall-like temperature outside while watching Shelby's game, we went to the park to have a nice picnic. My mom (Grammy) joined us. By the way, the wraps were delicious. Thanks hon!



After the picnic, we all loaded up and went to the annual Pumpkin Day at our Christmas Tree Farm. (I know Pumpkin Day at a Christmas Tree Farm!) There was much to do: face painting, horseback riding, hay rides, jumping in bales of hay and of course punkin' pickin'! We really have enjoyed going to this every year. Unfortunately we just about melted because of the heat! When is it going to be fall?

















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I bet you guys had a blast. I wish we had something like that here. I agree with you about the temperature needing to change. It is so hot, still. I could've sworn that it's supposed to be getting cool around this time. Miss y'all!!

Stephanie said...

Looks like loads of fun!

Wraps? What kind of wraps? I like wraps...

Stephanie said...

yay! It took my girls forever it seemed to roll over :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like loads of fun! I really miss you all! Have fun on your vacation with Mom and Dad. I am sooo jealous!