Thursday, October 25, 2007

BOO at the ZOO































Adam, Shelby and I and our friends Adam, Kyndra, Annabelle and Jorja went to Boo at the Zoo last night. We had a lot of fun. The girls dressed up in their costumes of course. Annabelle and Jorja were flowers (Kyndra made Annabelles petals and leaves. Annabelle was so cute...and Jorja too!) Shelby wanted to dress up as a cowgirl. My mom made the vest and skirt. I think she did a really good job! Thanks Mom!!! The girls went around to all of the candy booths and acquired QUITE a bit of candy!!! We arrived just in time for the Costume Contest. Annabelle and Jorja won first runners up. Scooby, Sponge Bob and Elmo were there. Shelby started asking Sponge Bob and Scooby to touch their noses, toes, knees... I bet they were glad to see her leave!!! It was cute!!! It was chilly but we had a lot of fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys have a Boo at the Zoo too?! That's too cool. What was miss Bethany? You didn't even mention her. Silly Jen!!
Shelby looks too cute. The outfit reminds me of something Katie would pick out. Was the weather good? Shelby looks like she was having fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, when are you guys actually coming down. As long as it is not the 14th or the 15th, it is great. Those are the only 2 days I am working. I just got done reading a comment Josh sent me on my MySpace page. He is in Salerno, Italy right now. I have no idea what he's doing there. I looked it up on the internet. It is beautiful, right on the coast. All he said is that he is coming home in a couple of weeks. 15 more days!!!!

Stephanie said...

Did Shelby win? She looks adorable! Your Mama did a fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what a cutie!!!!! Katie loved the cowgirl outfit and noticed the boots she gave Shel. I think she should have won the best costume contest.

Jennifer Gallagher said...

I lllllooooove her cowgirl outfit! It so fits her! Fun fun fun!

Anonymous said...

Shelby is Papa's cute cowgirl.