Monday, May 19, 2008

Brrrrrrr.....

Yesterday afternoon we decided to get on our swimsuits and spend some time at the lake. It was a gorgeous day but, oh my, the water was COLD!!! We didn't really swim, we kind of just stood in the water and after we had enough, dried off and watched Shelby swim. Shelby had a blast, Bethany wanted to drink the water and Adam and I just enjoyed watching the girls and relaxing. I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of tine at the lake this summer...

Bethany in her first swimsuit


Shelby and her floaties


Daddy kissing his baby girl


Bethany and I as she just finished trying to lick lake water from her hand! Gross!

And yes, I know, I need some sun!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Y'all always seem to have the most fun as a family! I love it!

And you are beautiful. You don't need sun at all! I like the creamy ivory skin...so romantic *sigh*
:)

Glo said...

I agree with your friend Stephanie....you are always having fun with your family. Bethers and Shelby look cute in their swimsuits, and girl, you know I need more sun than you do. I'm like Casper the ghost!LOL

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, look at Beth in her swimsuit!! She looks too cute. And yes, Shelby does look like she is having a blast.
Do y'all have a lake around y'all? 2 y'alls in one sentence!! How hick can I get? :)
By the way, you look beautiful exactly how you are. Some people can pull it off quite well......not me!! But you can.