Sunday, September 30, 2007

Bethany's Firsts







During the past several weeks Bethany has learned several new things. She is growing and changing every day. She has learned to suck her thumb when she's sleepy or upset and grab a toy and put it in her mouth. She has found her hands and her voice. She's JUST ABOUT to roll over. Little Bethany had her first taste of rice cereal last night. I think it filled her tummy because she slept from 9:30 to 7:00! She sleeps in her crib at night and we're trying to work on her sleeping in her crib at naptime too. We are so proud of our baby girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! she is growing and she is still a beautiful little girl. I cannot wait to see her in 2 weeks. I will be the baby hog. I love her! I love her!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little one! She has really grown. When will you be coming to see me since my traveling days are on hold til Charley gets here? Luv ya!

Stephanie said...

I am so jealous that she is sleeping all night in. her. bed.! Wow. Can you take Ellie and teach her how to do that?

And I agree with Mimi--she is adorable. And I LOVED my pictures! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh...how exciting. She is getting so big. Sleeping all night!!! Keep shoving that cereal down her if she 's gonna keep doing that. ;) Are you guys really coming when Josh comes home? Let me know!! Luv y'all!!