Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fun at the County Fair







Adam, Shel, Beth & I went to our county fair with some friends last night. It was small but fun. I had entered Shelby and Bethany in the cutest kids contest (I had to submit their pictures) and guess what? To my surprise they did not win! (Just kidding...I guess I'm really partial!) We looked at all the exhibits and saw (and smelled) the animals. P.U.!!! Shelby and Annabelle rode lots of rides and just giggled and screamed. They had so much fun. Beth fell asleep half way through and then woke up to check out all of the sights and sounds. Hopefully we'll be able to go to the state fair when it rolls around.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well, I think they're cute too!!

That is the sweetest picture of Bethany. She looks so cuddly and squishy. Ooohh!!! Makes me want some more! :)

Anonymous said...

I bet you guys had a blast!! Bethany looks like she did. ;) Hey, who's Annabelle by the way? The State Fair will be even more fun.

Anonymous said...

Those judges must be blind I tell you! As their 'aunt' I should know that they deserve the blue ribbon. Looks like you guys had fun! I can't believe Annabelle has changed so much since I saw her as a toddler! Bethany is getting cuter by the day. Send my kisses!

Belle and Scooter's Mama said...

We had fun with y'all!! Cute pics. Aw man - I just remember you still have our fish!! Gosh - I am such a slacker!