Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Prayer IS Powerful

Peyton is doing better day by day. His face is still swollen which makes it hard for him to open his eyes. He did open them just a bit yesterday. Yesterday was also the first time since Friday that he could drink anything.
A plastic surgeon stitched up the cut on his face. The cuts on his leg and back of his head are still open so they can drain. He is still in quite a bit of pain but he is a tough and brave little guy. Jessica and Casey look like they are holding up pretty well but I know this is a tremendously trying time. Please continue to keep this family in your prayers. It is going to take a while for Peyton to recover, but God will continue to pull him through it.
Peyton also has a little brother, Jackson. Pray that he will make the adjustment through this scary time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recieved word today that Peyton is sitting up and talking...He wants to be Superman for Halloween! God is great!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! Prayer is truly powerful!! I am so glad he is doing better. I have to deal with these kind of things in the ER everytime I work. It's a very stressful and emotional job working in the ER. I feel sorry for so many families. But I'm glad their family is doing better. Luv you guys!!