Monday, September 10, 2007

Please Pray for Peyton

Peyton, who is five years old, was involved in a car accident with his mom Jessica on Friday night. They both need our prayers. Jessica was taken to the ER that night and released. I'm not sure of the particulars on her, but I know she is okay. Peyton was flown to the children's hospital about an hour away from here. He's got some deep cuts on his head and leg and is very swollen. He was in ICU but is now in his own room I believe. We're going to go see them tonight so I'll give an update on his condition tomorrow. Please pray for his parents, Jessica and Casey. I know they are really worried. Please pray for Peyton that he has a quick recovery and can return home soon. I forgot to mention Jessica and Peyton are family members of mine. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's horrible, Jen!! I will definately keep them in my prayers. I can't imagine how Mom feels. I hope he starts feeling better. Luv ya!!