Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Shelby's Second "First" Day of Preschool


Shelby's first day of her second year of preschool was today. She was sooo excited to go back to school. She loves learning new things. Today she made a "kissing hand." I'm not too sure what that is, but it's cute anyway.

Her school day is from 12:15-3:15 in the afternoon. During this time she has free play, group time, snack time, outdoor play and art activities. It's not a very long class time, but from what I've heard this program is excellent. I'll keep you updated on her progress and special events.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is a book...The Kissing Hand. Very Sweet! I am glad she enjoyed herself. And I am SOOOOO glad you have ablog now!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute, Jen!! I bet she was excited. I can not believe she is THIS old now. She grew up WAY too fast!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! she looks so cute. What a big girl she is now. She posed so cute for the picture.