Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I've been tagged so here it goes...

Thanks to Dr. Jen, I've been tagged. Here's my answers to these burning questions:

1. If you could inherit a comfortable home in any city in the world that you could use but not sell, where would you want it to be?
Somewhere in Florida...a nice house on a quiet beach...we could go there any time we wanted to get away.

2. If you could be instantly fluent in one other language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be? Why?
I've learned a little bit of Spanish in high school and college...I'd like to be more confident in that language.

3. If you were given an hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world where would it be?
Couldn't pick just ONE!!! I'm a shopper! I'd go to Grapevine Mills Mall. I LOVE that place! It would obviously take more than an hour though!

4. If you had to give your children to the care of someone famous, whom would you pick?
Oh my goodness, I don't know of anyone famous I'd leave my kids with. I'm not real trusting I guess! Don't know the answer to this one...

5. If you could cast an actor now alive to play you in a new film, what kind of film would it be and whom would you choose?
Julia Roberts (not that I look like her or anything...she's way prettier!) in a romantic comedy (because I love romantic comedies). Adam and I got to meet her once. She was REALLY skinny and had that HUGE smile. She was really nice.

6. If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be?
My hubby. We'd go back to Mexico where we honeymooned and have a candlelit dinner on the beach. We never did that and I do not know why!

7. If you could resolve any single dispute, anywhere in the world what would you solve?
Where do I start? There's so many...

8. If you were instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be?
Well, I'd definately like to play the piano better, but I've played before so I guess it would be the clarinet.

It's my turn to tag someone -Amber and Jill. Have fun!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I posted my answers and tagged a couple of other people.

Those were some hard questions!

Mama to Belle and Scooter said...

Love, love, love that picture of Bethany on your main page with the carrots! And your template is pretty too! You are so good at this blogging thing. I really need to get back into it!