Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend Update

Well, Brit is presently back with her former owner. She was very happy to see her I might add. I guess she didn't like us...

I cooked a roast in the crock pot all afternoon. Baby carrots, red potatoes, onion wedges and savory spices were added. It was so good! Adam went to get seconds and guess what he discovered-the plastic thingy that collects all the blood that drains from the meat!!! Yep, I cooked it right along with the veggies and meat! GROSS!!!

I'm getting the cleaning bug (Thanks Amber!). Adam and I cleaned floors today. Even moved the furniture in the living room to get underneath. I'm embarrassed to say that the furniture hasn't been moved in a while so there was a colony of dust bunnies living under there! I'm daring to go into Shelby's room tomorrow while she's at school and reorganize her room. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Amber said...

You're very welcome! Evidently lots of people were inspired by my nasty closet...yuck...nobody wants their houses to become that bad!! :) Hope you get lots accomplished!! Happy cleaning!!

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

I guess we all are getting that bug. I wish I could keep all year round so we wouldn't have to work so hard at it when it gets bad. Good Luck on Shelby's room. By the way if my kids are coming they'll help you reorganize :)

Glo said...

I wish I could get the bug....especially by August 23rd. I am going to have people at my house and I sure don't want it to be messy. I would be so embarrassed!

Sorry about the roast! That sounds like something I would do.LOL

I am glad that Brit is happy and your backyard is not going to be shred to pieces by her anger management issues.LOL

Oh, we had a lot of fun Friday night! Can't wait to do it again sometime!