Monday, July 7, 2008

My Busy Bee

I have a very little busy bee and her name is Bethany! She keeps me on my toes ALL of the time! Just today, she's "rearranged" my pantry, pulled down my cherry 7 Up from the end table and splashed it around on the floor (and herself), played with her toys all over the living room, tried to eat the cat's food (again) and opened up a package of cherry jello (yes, I DO feed the girl). You may think, "Is there anyone watching her?" And the answer is YES. She is quick. She moves in the blink of an eye! Speaking of...

3 comments:

Amber said...

Hey, Jennifer!!

I'm so glad that you left me a comment, so I could find your blog!!

I'm so excited about keeping up with you guys and your beautiful girls. They are so precious!!

Glo said...

Wow! I totally understand where you are coming from Jen! Miranda was that way too. She is older now, but still keeps me on my toes!

buscher3 said...

Haha...sounds quite familiar. Especially the eating pet's food. Zoe has this love for dog food, and it seems like I turn my back for a second and she's into it again. She also decided once or twice that she was going to play in the toilet water (clean, not dirty) while I was getting her bathwater ready. They're so quick, aren't they?