Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So much for a clean van!

Adam finally got the last part he needed to fix the riding lawn mower after the Brit catastrophe. He put it on last night and started mowing. I was sooo glad our mower was in working order because our grass was looking pretty bad! Shelby and I thought we'd wash the van for the trip we're going on this weekend. Adam was mowing away in the backyard and I noticed all the dust that was flying in the air but didn't think too much about it. It's been really dry here lately. I didn't even think the front yard (where I was washing the van) would be so dusty because we don't have as many patches where the grass doesn't grow. Shelby and I went inside after washing the van. I was going to wait until he was done to vacuum it so he could watch the girls. Well...Adam came in and said, "It's good you washed the van, but now it's coated in dirt." Ooooooh, I was so frustrated! My clean and shiny van had a nice, thick coat of dust on it. I didn't even bother to clean the inside!

2 comments:

Amber said...

So frustrating!

I have given up on having a clean van...the inside especially!

Glo said...

How frustrating is that?!!! I'm sorry Jen! I hope you all will have a good trip! Miranda and I will miss you guys!