Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bethany Update

Since the rash scare (allergic reaction to penicillin), Bethany's been one sick little girl. She's been throwing up and having runny diapers for about three days. I know, TMI! After talking to Dr. Beights, (our beloved cousin who's a chiropractor) she suggested that her illness could be due to her body trying to rid itself of the penicillin or she could have caught a virus after being on antibiotics. I tend to lean towards her body ridding itself of the penicillin. None of us have caught anything (thank goodness!) I just wish she would get better soon. She's not eating very much but I'm trying to give her as much as she can drink. Jen also told me she needed some probiotics so I'm getting some yogurt to give her and hopefully that will help.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Bless her heart! I hope things are better for her soon, and I'm thankful none of you have caught anything!

Amber said...

So sorry she is still puney. Hopefully she can pull out of this thing soon...I know you are exhasted!

Stephanie said...

Dr. Cousin is the best ever!! :)

Monica Squiers said...

I hope she is better now. I did pretty good this weekend. I really had no idea what to expect at all but it was fun.