Saturday, November 1, 2008

Costume Cuties

Bethany the Ladybug and Shelby as Hannah

Sing it!

"I'm about to take this hat off!"


Miley and Fairy Princess (Gabby). Aren't they so pretty?!


Those are some cute ladybugs!
Zoe and Bethany


We had a fun trick-or-treat night last night. We loaded up and collected goodies at the Rec. Center, Trunk-or-Treat (at our church), and family's houses. Shelby started out as Hannah Montana but later ended up as Miley because she couldn't stand to wear the wig! Bethany wore Shelby's first Halloween costume, so she was a ladybug. She didn't want to keep her little antennae on! The girls got lots and lots of candy...lots of chocolate! Yay!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

They look adorable!!

buscher3 said...

Too cute. Hannah Montana...I love it! I didn't know she was into that.

Glo said...

They are sooo cute Jen! I am glad they had a good time. Congratulations on the chocolate.LOL

Emma said...

How amazingly cute are they!! And Zoe too!

So precious. I miss them to death!

Jennifer Gallagher said...

Oh my goodness! Shel looks hilarious! It's exactly what the costumes should be like. Good work!

Amber said...

So cute! I wouldn't have wanted to wear that wig either!!! :)