Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Today my friend Amber made a list of the things she is Thankful for. It inspired me to do the same. God has blessed our family so richly that it's going to be hard to narrow everything down. I need not only be thankful during this time of year, but all year long. I seem to get bogged down with all the negativity and I need to stop and be grateful for what God has given me on a daily basis, not just at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Togetherness: time with Adam, Shelby, Bethany and all my family and friends.

HOLY Word of God/Bible: God's instruction manual.

Adam: my high school sweetheart, the love of my life.

Necessities.

Kindness.

Shelby and Bethany: my two beautiful daughters.

Good news.

Imagination.

Victories big and small.

Innumerable blessings.

New life.

God's abounding love and saving Grace.

Everyone, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!